Summer of 2009 forced me to write this blog post. There never was or will be a job busier than being a full-time mum of three boys under four years. Yes, it is crazy to think that someone with a physics degree like me would ever embark on such an experiment, when even a Monte Carlo simulation could not predict the behaviour of my boys from day to day.
Unser letzter Urlaubstrip führte uns mal wieder an unsere geliebte Soca. Schon die Hinfahrt war Dank dem spannendem (und gratis) Hörspiel Lomoco ein Genuß und dann gabs das volle Soca Programm:
- Paddeln auf Soca und Koritnica
- relaxtes Campen am Camp Toni in Bovec mit Riki, Maxl & Bernhard und vielen neuen Freunden
- herausforderndes Biken mit meinen neuen 5.10 Bikeschuhen im Bikepark Kanin und auf dem Kluze Trail (Dank nochmal an den m&m bikeshop – Salzburgs besten Bikeshop)
- super Essen – ich sag nur CampingWok für Curries und Co und die slowenischen Restaurants für Steinpilzpizza und mehr …
- coole Einradtour vom Camp Toni nach Cezsoca und retour über die 2 Hängebrücken
- wunderschöne Natur am Slap Boka Wasserfall und der Soca Quelle
… und natürlich super viel Zeit für Nino, Babsi und mich
Leider waren die 9 Tage viel zu schnell vorbei aber … „Wir kommen wieder – keine Frage!“
Perfect weather – a knee kaputt-I-cus and our annual pass for the Zoo resulted in a photosafari on saturday and a family trip on sunday to the animals of Hellbrunn
Btw, if you are living near Salzburg – think about the annual pass. After 3 visits you are already even (I’m already in the plus state – saturday/sunday were my 3rd and 4th visit in 2009)
2007 proved to be the most challenging year for Manfred and myself so far. Having two kids under two has given us a new found respect for each other. In the toughest of times we always found ways to deal with the kids and not to mention each other ;-) There is much love and happiness in our family amongst the chaos and sleep deprivation as you can see from the photos.
After moving to Canada over two years ago and Lukas‘ birth in September it was time for us to go back to Melbourne for a visit. We headed down south east and after a long travel Yen and Manfred were back in the big city. And Lukas was in Australia for his first time although not even 3 months old. We enjoyed visiting friends and family and touring up north to the New South Wales coast and New England. Check out some of our photos to find out more.
We always thought we have some racoons in our neighbourhood. And now with the leaves off the trees I have finally caught them on camera in our backyard. Speaking of backyard.. I also wanted to share a photo of a young seal I took in September at the Oak Bay marina. Check it out in the gallery
the evening ;-)